Updating your e-mail account in Outlook 2010 or 2013
This guide will help you set up your Outlook 2010 or 2013 e-mail program to receive and send e-mail using your new account settings.
Step 1. Navigate to your Account Settings:
•Open Outlook 2010 or 2013
•Click the File menu, and then select Info
•In the Account Information window, click Account Settings, and then click Account Settings again from the menu that appears.
Step 2. Open the Account Settings window:
•Select your e-mail address (in the center of the window) to highlight it
Step 3. Update Account Settings:
•Edit the Incoming mail server to: mail.delhitel.com
•Edit the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) to: smtp.delhitel.com
IMPORTANT: Make sure your Name, E-mail Address, and Password are correct.
•Click Test Account Settings…
Note: If you receive an error, double-check that all steps were completed correctly and that your Internet connection is active.
•When the test is successful, click Next >
Congratulations! You’re done.
Delhi Telephone Company’s Video On Demand service provides you the ability to watch movies in the privacy of your home, on your schedule, without a trip to the video store. You will have access to the movie for 24 hours from the original time of rental, having the ability to stop, pause, rewind and fast forward at any time. The account limit for movie purchases is preset as unlimited. You may change this to a specific dollar amount by contacting the Business Office (746-1500).
- You will need to set up your purchase PIN.
- Press the Menu button on your remote to get to the Menu , arrow down to Settings – press OK
- Account option is highlighted – press OK
- Arrow down to the Purchase PIN – press OK
- New Pin (enter any 4 digits), then press the down arrow
- Confirm new PIN (re-enter same 4 digits), then press the down arrow
- Enter your user Password (default at setup was 1234)- press the down arrow to highlight Apply and press OK
- Screen will acknowledge your pin installation is successful, press OK
- At the Account menu, press the blue Exit button twice to get to the Main Menu (or press the gray Exit Or Refresh button once to return to viewing channel)
To watch your movie:
- Press the Menu button, arrow down to Video on Demand – press OK
- You can search through the movie list by Category. Use the up and down arrows to scroll through the list and make your selection by pressing ok. Or press the page down button to view by page.
- If you search by “ALL MOVIES” Use the up and down arrows to scroll through the list for movie options 1-500, to view movie options 501 and higher press the right arrow button twice which will highlight 501-*** at the bottom of your menu and hit ok. This will bring up the movie list starting at 501. (The price for each movie is listed next to the title and rating.)
- Highlight the movie you wish to see – press OK. There are three options that will appear, use the arrow keys, then OK to select one.
- Rent the movie – arrow over to Pin box, enter purchase pin – press OK or arrow over and press buy button
- View the Plot (free of charge) – Read a movie summary
- View the Trailer (free of charge) – Video highlight of movie
Yes, initially you will continue to receive a paper bill.
Just contact the business office at 607-746-1500 and they will be happy to assit you.
Yes, Delhi Telephone Company will reverse your payment if the transaction is returned by your bank for any reason. Delhi Telephone Company will charge your account a fee of $7.00 per returned transaction, plus applicable charges incurred from the bank.
Yes, we accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
You need to have access to the Internet and a valid e-mail address. A Username and Password needs to be set up with our Business Office before you can access your account. Please call the Business Office at 607-746-1500 or 888-898-8006 during regular business hours.
Yes. This web site uses a SSL Certificate (Secure Socket Layer), also known as a digital certificate. By using SSL certificate, our web server automatically activates Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, creating a secure communication channel between your browser and our web server. Once activated by our SSL certificate, SSL immediately begins providing you with secure online transactions. SSL encrypts all information exchanged between your browser and our web server using a unique session key. Each session key is used only once, during a single session with a single customer. These layers of privacy protection ensure that information cannot be viewed if it is intercepted by unauthorized parties.
In our fiber service areas we provide a parental control service. Located on this website under the Cable section is information regarding this potentially important feature.
Located on this website under Cable Service is information pertaining to the remote.
In our fiber service areas we provide the Video On Demand service. Hundred of hours of viewing is available. A fee is associated with some of the selections. Available to those who subscribe to HBO and/or CineMax are hundreds of hours of free Video On Demand.
The Delhi Telephone Company offers a Community Channel. Organizations as well as individuals are welcome to place programming on this channel as long as there is no advertising and the content is decent. Contact the Business Office (Contact Us) for more information.
We offer in most of our service areas HBO, Showtime, Starz, CineMax, and Adult oriented Premium Channels. Check out the Channel Line Ups for specific viewing available.
We offer a TRIO Package which includes Local and Long Distance, Internet Service and Cable Service at a discounted monthly rate. Go to the TRIO selection on this website for more information.
Currently in the Village of Delhi and the Town of Delhi a Franchise Fee is required by the local government, this charge appears on the monthly invoice.
Offered in all service areas is a Lifeline Package consisting of only a few channels and in most of our service areas a Basic Package and Expanded Package are offered. One can chose from several Premium Packages. Check out the Channel Line-ups for further details.
For most of the areas that we serve, The Delhi Telephone Company requires that the customer obtain telephone service in addition to the cable service. Your exact service location (911 address) is also needed.