You need to have access to the internet and a valid e-mail address. A Username and Password needs to be set up with the Business Office before you can access your account. Please call the Business Office at 607-746-1500 or 888-898-8006 during regular business hours.
1. Is this a secure website? Yes. This web site uses a SSL Certificate (Secure Socket Layer), also known as a digital certificate. By using SSL certificate, our web server automatically activates Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, creating a secure communication channel between your browser and our web server. Once activated by our SSL certificate, SSL immediately begins providing you with secure online transactions. SSL encrypts all information exchanged between your browser and our web server using a unique session key. Each session key is used only once, during a single session with a single customer. These layers of privacy protection ensure that information cannot be viewed if it is intercepted by unauthorized parties.
2.What is required to sign-up for the first time? You need to have access to the Internet and a valid e-mail address. A Username and Password needs to be set up with our Business Office before you can access your account. Please call the Business Office at 607-746-1500 or 888-898-8006 during regular business hours.
3. Do you accept credit card payments? Yes, we accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
4. Is there a charge for returned payments? Yes, Delhi Telephone Company will reverse your payment if the transaction is returned by your bank for any reason. Delhi Telephone Company will charge your account a fee of $7.00 per returned transaction, plus applicable charges incurred from the bank.
5. Will I need to log in each month in order to pay my bill on line? Yes
6. What if I forget my password? Just contact the business office at 607-746-1500 and they will be happy to assist you.
7. Will I continue to receive my paper bill in the mail? Yes, initially you will continue to receive a paper bill.
8. How will I be notified when my bill becomes available for viewing and payment online? Your bill will be available online at the same time you receive your paper statement in the mail.
9. When will my account reflect my payment? Usually, by the next business day, your account will be updated with your payment Please wait 24 hours before contacting us if your balance does not change to reflect your payment.