|As of this writing on May 29, it appears that Delaware County has entered Phase Two of our economic re-opening!
(A big THANK YOU to our friends at SBDC for the following information.)
The Phase 2 guidelines apply to non-essential businesses in regions that are permitted to reopen, essential businesses throughout the state that were previously permitted to remain open, and commercial and recreational activities that have been permitted to operate statewide with restrictions. If guidance has not yet been published for your specific industry, but you are permitted to reopen, please refer to the NY Forward Safety Plan template.
Pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Orders, the following businesses remain closed:
· Malls; specifically, any indoor common portions of retail shopping malls with 100,000 or more square feet of retail space available for lease; however, any stores located within shopping malls, which have their own external entrances open to the public, separate from the general mall entrance (e.g. strip malls), may open;
· Dine-in and on-premise restaurant or bar service, excluding take-out or delivery for off-premise consumption;
· Large gathering/event venues, including but not limited to establishments that host concerts, conferences, or other in-person performances or presentations in front of an in-person audience;
· Gyms, fitness centers, and exercise classes, except for remote or streaming services;
· Video lottery and casino gaming facilities;
· Movie theaters, except drive-ins; and
· Places of public amusement, whether indoors or outdoors, including but not limited to, locations with amusement rides, carnivals, amusement parks, water parks, aquariums, zoos, arcades, fairs, children’s play centers, funplexes, theme parks, bowling alleys, family and children’s attractions.
For help determining whether or not your business is eligible to reopen, use the reopen lookup tool HERE
Guidance for Phase 2 Include:
Office-Based Work (https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/governor.ny.gov/files/atoms/files/offices-interim-guidance.pdf)
Real Estate Services (https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/governor.ny.gov/files/atoms/files/realestate-masterguidance.pdf)
Commercial Building Management (https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/governor.ny.gov/files/atoms/files/commercial-building-management-master-guidance.pdf)
Essential and Phase II Retail – In-Store Sales (https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/governor.ny.gov/files/atoms/files/RetailMasterGuidance.pdf)
Vehicle Sales, Leases, and Rentals (https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/governor.ny.gov/files/atoms/files/motor-vehicles-master-guidance.pdf)
Hair Salons & Barber Shops https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/governor.ny.gov/files/atoms/files/HairSalonsAndBarbershopMasterGuidance.pdf
Business Owners must read the detailed guidelines and provide their digital signature affirming that they have read and understand the document.